Sunday 26 April 2015

Number 35 come on down!

35
So the race numbers have been published, so for those of you that do follow me in the summer, please remember that I am now number 35 and NOT 52.

It's very exciting to see the names on the board, it somehow makes it a little more real. Whatever, I made sure that I put in a good training day today.

Last year I cycled from home to Bury St Edmunds via a few other places and clocked a sub 6 hour 100. I know that this is not much to write home about for decent cyclists, but it's a good days work for me.

It was pleasantly cool at 6:45 when I headed out and I followed the same route to Swaffham that I took the other night. From there I did a reverse route to Lakenham Fen and Brandon country park before heading to Bury and then back to Norwich. A lovely headwind on the way home slowed me down a bit, but I stopped the clock at 100 miles at 5 hours 53.

2207 all in
Alzheimer's Society18.98 av




No comments:

Post a Comment