Thursday 18 June 2015

The night before.

I'm waiting on the kids going to bed and finishing off a talk to be given to Mulbarton Junior School, first thing Monday morning. The forecast has gone from dry and slightly windy to a more North Westerly flow with rain and rain showers at intervals. With travelling west, I look to avoid the rain in the most part, but it will catch me up at some point, so that as well as pedalling into the wind, I'm also going to get wet. With a bit of luck the worst of the frontal weather, forecast for Saturday night might well pass as I'm sleeping off the first 300. One can only hope.

This will make for a good test and provide the impetus to get to Aberystwyth in one hit. A tall order but worth a go.

Since the only way that I can keep in touch with you all is via twitter, please follow me at @johnnymbakewell


No comments:

Post a Comment