Sunday 26 January 2014

Spread the word


Alzheimer's Society
In the interest of involving as many people as possible, I have been in contact with the independent care homes organisation in Norfolk. An e-mail to Mr Dennis Bacon, the chair of this body has received a very positive and encouraging response.

Through the care home network website and that of individual care home websites, I hope to encourage family members and friends to follow my progress both in the run up to this gruelling challenge and specifically to check out online how I am getting on.

Ultimately this project is about raising awareness and financial support for carers of people with dementia, so please share this blog as widely as possible and encourage your family and friends to visit this blog http://transcontinentalbikerace.blogspot.co.uk/ and the justgiving page associated with it www.justgiving.com/john-bakewell

In the next few days I will establish a Facebook page to run alongside this blog, so that if you wish to comment or get involved in assisting me with fund-raising, then you will be able to contact me there.

John

No comments:

Post a Comment