Monday 19 January 2015

First falls of snow


I'm no clairvoyant, but I was glad of the thermal cap and gloves that I just had to buy whilst I was looking at new SPD cycling shoes last week. A colleague of mine at work made me feel better by likening it to the sneaky pair of new shoes that got hidden under her bed. 'Well, I just had to have them!'

Well as it happens, I did. Peeking out of the window this morning at the end of my night shift in Thetford, I was alarmingly surprised to see that a new dusting of snow covered the carpark. I still had 25 miles return miles to cycle before bed! AT least my head and hands would be warm.

I have been in touch with the British Red Cross,  who are putting me in touch with their local fund-raiser. I hope that we can raise at least a pound for every individual who has fallen victim to the ebola crisis in West Africa. Please help where you can. www.justgiving.com/stop-ebola

In the last 48 hours I have covered another 100 miles.

Total now 325.



No comments:

Post a Comment